Monday, February 22, 2010

Sorry, I had to post some up :D


OUR NEW SLOGAN THINGY! (exclusively for art students!)

(not the "if you're going through hell, keep going" one, our teacher pasted that one up on the board. Oh btw I saw this interesting quote "war doesn't determine who's right, only who's left")

Just our more common exclaimations put together. In order:
Sarah's, Syairah's, Nadiah's, Mine, Linette's, Ebe's.

Nad and Ebe weren't there so sorry if you've got nicer phrases HAHA. The four of us had some crazy time taking videos and photos! (LAUGHING LIKE MAD TOO)



come to me my lover!!


after effects of performance art

(WHICH WAS A BIG JOKE HAHA. I couldn't stop laughing at the rest and my performance art was stupid. Involves twirling around in a white dress and wrapping myself in a giant cloth.


HAHA.


gymnasts man.


Syai looks damn happy, and the other two are...?!


failshot! HAHA.


monster, cat, rabbit.




SAVE THE BEST FOR THE LAST. LOL @SARAH!!!



k off to bathe & do art!!

9 sketches + artist reference + 3 photos BY THURSDAY!
YOU CAN DO IT EMMA!

(I really didn't sleep at all last night. okay, 10 minutes)

No comments: